Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SweetVampir3 -

Liked cRUSHER’s post in the thread Medium-Hard Kreedz Tier 3-6 [RELEASE].

Like (Post)
    We are proud to announce that we finished our kreedz tier 3-6 server. Current Maplist is here Link under tier 3-6 IP: 5.135.237.238:27065
  • cRUSHER -

Replied to the thread Surf Maplist (Tier 1-6) [Last Update: 09.05.2018].

Update 09.05.2018: (Maps Fixes) surf_pox: - Fixed Spawnzone surf_furios: - Startzone is smaller (Time fix) - Stage 2 teleport is now direct and dont need anymore the tunnel. - Stage 4 set a bit larger was too small. - Removed Stage 7 Bot because he was…
  • cRUSHER -

Posted the thread Medium-Hard Kreedz Tier 3-6 [RELEASE].

Thread
    We are proud to announce that we finished our kreedz tier 3-6 server. Current Maplist is here Link under tier 3-6 IP: 5.135.237.238:27065
  • cRUSHER -

Replied to the thread Kreedz Maplist (Tier 1-6) [Last Update: 09.05.2018].

Update 09.05.2018: - Added Kreedz 3-6 Tier Maps.
  • cRUSHER -

Posted the thread Server Host changed!.

Thread
    Hello, In reason of the performance of our servers we decided to switch the complete host.
    - [HLG] NewbSurf (Tier 1 | 100 Tick | !ws !gloves !knifes) | Connect to Server | New ip: 5.135.237.238:27015 - [HLG] EasySurf (Tier 1-2 | 100 Tick | !ws !gloves
  • SweetVampir3 -

Liked cRUSHER’s post in the thread Added !ws !knife !nametag for ALL servers..

Like (Post)
    Update for all servers. How you already could read from the subject header we have added into all gameservers that you find public !ws !knife !nametag and also with startrak options.
    Check it up and tell us how you like it. <3 <3
  • cRUSHER -

Posted the thread Added !ws !knife !nametag for ALL servers..

Thread
    Update for all servers. How you already could read from the subject header we have added into all gameservers that you find public !ws !knife !nametag and also with startrak options.
    Check it up and tell us how you like it. <3 <3
  • cRUSHER -

Posted the thread surf_elites_v2 by m1 (Youtube Video New Release).

Thread
    surf_elites_v2 by m1 <3 Click Here to watch the video
    [Mapstats] Time: 00:32:69s Map: surf_elites_v2 Stages: Linear Map Tier: 1 [Musik] Author: RedMoon & Meron Ryan Title: Heavyweight [NCS Release] [Links] Sourcebans: https://sb.holyluckgamers.com
  • cRUSHER -

Posted the thread Surf Servers New Major Timer Release 2.8.2.9 [DONE].

Thread
    Timer Major Update [DONE]
    More Informations you will find later/tomorrow here <3 Its a lot of stuff that we have fixed and added for you <3 <3 <3
    These are major things that we changed/added. Thats not all but this update had become a big backend update
  • cRUSHER -

Now follows SweetVampir3.

Follow
  • cRUSHER -

Replied to the thread Maintenance Gameserver - 04/17/2018 [DONE].

The Maintenance is now done The servers are up and running again :D Have fun guys <3
  • SweetVampir3 -

Has received trophy Member of Staff

User Trophy
    Keeps the Place up and running ;)
  • Shadowsilk -

Posted the thread Maintenance Gameserver - 04/17/2018 [DONE].

Thread
    All Gameservers are down for maintenance at the moment. The duration of the maintenance is not yet predictable. We ask all members for some patience. As soon as the work has been completed, we will announce it in this thread. Thank you for your…
  • cRUSHER -

Liked SweetVampir3’s post in the thread Closed/Fixed Map kz_excavate bug [FIXED].

Like (Post)
    Hey, i just wanna tell u that i found a bug on the map "kz_excavate" which i found recently playing on the server. I was simply changing the map and was instantly stuck in the ground, where i couldnt move or do anything like teleport to the start or…
  • cRUSHER -

Replied to the thread Closed/Fixed Map kz_excavate bug [FIXED].

Status: Done Thanks for your reply. We are happy that you give us the chance to become better. Its fixed now. <3
  • Shadowsilk -

Replied to the thread Closed/Fixed Map kz_excavate bug [FIXED].

We received your report. We are working on a solution and therefore ask for some patience.
  • SweetVampir3 -

Posted the thread Closed/Fixed Map kz_excavate bug [FIXED].

Thread
    Hey, i just wanna tell u that i found a bug on the map "kz_excavate" which i found recently playing on the server. I was simply changing the map and was instantly stuck in the ground, where i couldnt move or do anything like teleport to the start or…
  • cRUSHER -

Replied to the thread Surf Maplist (Tier 1-6) [Last Update: 09.05.2018].

Update 09.04.2018: surf_atlas: - Removed from DB because map not on server and cause server crashes. (We have already an fixed version of the map surf_atlas_1)